Fall 2020 Registration Opens May 1st!
Our upcoming Fall 2020 College2Career Fairs season has been designed to create college recruitment opportunities that feature both on-site and virtual college fairs.
Our plans include:
- Prioritizing high school senior participation at our fairs
- Implementing a California IB Virtual Fair
- Providing “Conditional Acceptance” as a college recruitment option for seniors at our fairs
- Continuing our outreach to Community College students and faculty
Fall 2020 Fair Locations
Diamond Bar Center
October 6, 2020
Goldy S. Lewis Community Center
October 7, 2020
Hacienda Heights Community Center
October 8, 2020
Los Osos High School
October 9, 2020
Our Fall on-site and virtual fairs will be focusing on seniors from Los Angeles and San Bernardino county high schools.
Colleges and Universities that register for two or more fairs will have access to a free statewide IB virtual college fair.
For Fairs in Orange and Riverside Counties, please visit: OutofStateCollegeFairs.org
Our unique approach to promoting out-of-state and international colleges in California includes:
- Integrating our College2Career Fairs Connect information with the PLEXUSS platform
- Offering student registration by working with StriveScan
- Providing college recruiters with an ongoing listing of high schools and programs registered to attend our fairs
- Providing students at 10 local high schools with Virtual Reality (VR) goggles to enable VR campus tours
- Coordinate a 6 week pre-fair information campaign that connects college planning to career pathways
- Maintain college information* on our College2Career Fairs Connect page that includes:
- Admissions Page
- Hidden Gems
- AP/IB/WUE policies
*This information starts with your registration and remains on our College2Career Fairs Connect website for 4 months after the fair.
Average Number of Interest Cards Collected
Average Number of Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors Attending
High Schools Arrive with CTE Student Organizations & Programs
High Schools Arrive with IB, AP and Honors Student Programs
Students Arrive with Barcodes for Scanning
I have been attending these fairs for 2 years and they are such a great way to touch students at schools I don’t ordinarily visit or have time to visit. They are well organized and the company is very welcoming. Great Job!
– Aja Bar, University of Dayton
Amazing. I like the diversity of colleges and programs for every student need.
– Jessie Cruz, Compton High School Higher Education Coordinator
Out-of-State colleges provide opportunities for California students to study majors that may be impacted in California colleges.
– Kevin Darr, Arcadia High School Counselor
College2Career Fairs unique focus on college programs and career pathways is an important opportunity for students looking to find programs that will prepare them for the real world.
– Grace Cho, Gladeo Co-Founder
So many WUE options for our California students. Well done. Appreciated the time to come early to speak with the college representatives.
– Janice Royal, Royal College Consulting
The presence of WUE colleges was great. Thank you for doing this - it can be difficult for our students to get much information about out-of-state options.
– Robin Nelson, Artesia High School AVID Coordinator
Love the colleges listed under career pathways.
– Gabriel Soumakian, Consultant Soup du Jour
Join Our Mailing List
Get notified of our upcoming fairs so you can get registered early.