Connect to more interested, qualified students
We focus on high school juniors, seniors and community college students in California and across the U.S.
Due to the recent COVID surge, College2Career Fairs has cancelled our Fall 2021 On-Site Fairs.
Fall 2021 Virtual Registration is now Open!
Our upcoming Fall 2021 College2Career Fairs season has been designed to create multiple recruitment opportunities.
Our recruitment campaign includes:
- Prioritizing participation by high school juniors and seniors at all fairs
- Pre-event outreach to all registered high schools one month before the fair date.
- Post-event sharing of recordings and college information posted to our College2CareerConnect student website.
Fall 2021 Virtual Fair
Our virtual fairs are open to high school and community college students statewide and throughout the United States.
Our virtual fair is scheduled for September 30, 2021
Fall 2021 Virtual Fair Information
Priority Audiences: High School Juniors, Seniors and Community College Students statewide
Open to schools nationwide
Career Highlight sessions will attract students who have an interest in an identified career area. As you share a big picture of your college, please make sure to include information about the career highlight area. Faculty and department chairs are welcome to present.
Serving multiple high schools and districts
Our fairs attract students that have an interest in career pathways. Information about career services, industry internships, externships and work co-ops will be appreciated. Conditional acceptance may be offered. Your AP and IB policies will be posted on our student connect webpage.
More Than Just A One Day Event:
- Coordinate a 1 month pre-fair information campaign that connects college planning to career pathways
- Maintain college information* on our College2Career Fairs Connect page that includes:
- Admissions Page
- Hidden Gems
- AP/IB/WUE policies
*This information starts with your registration and remains on our College2Career Fairs Connect website for 4 months after the fair.
Average Number of Interest Cards Collected
Average Number of Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors Attending
High Schools Arrive with CTE Student Organizations & Programs
High Schools Arrive with IB, AP and Honors Student Programs
Students Arrive with Barcodes for Scanning
I have been attending these fairs for 2 years and they are such a great way to touch students at schools I don’t ordinarily visit or have time to visit. They are well organized and the company is very welcoming. Great Job!
– Aja Bar, University of Dayton
Amazing. I like the diversity of colleges and programs for every student need.
– Jessie Cruz, Compton High School Higher Education Coordinator
Out-of-State colleges provide opportunities for California students to study majors that may be impacted in California colleges.
– Kevin Darr, Arcadia High School Counselor
College2Career Fairs unique focus on college programs and career pathways is an important opportunity for students looking to find programs that will prepare them for the real world.
– Grace Cho, Gladeo Co-Founder
So many WUE options for our California students. Well done. Appreciated the time to come early to speak with the college representatives.
– Janice Royal, Royal College Consulting
The presence of WUE colleges was great. Thank you for doing this - it can be difficult for our students to get much information about out-of-state options.
– Robin Nelson, Artesia High School AVID Coordinator
Love the colleges listed under career pathways.
– Gabriel Soumakian, Consultant Soup du Jour
Join Our Mailing List
Get notified of our upcoming fairs so you can get registered early.