Spring 2021 Registration is now Open!
Our Spring 2021 College2Career Fairs create student recruitment opportunities with a career interest platform.
Our unique fairs includes:
- Outreach to multiple high school academic & career pathways
- Continuing our outreach to Community College students and faculty
- Pre-fair registration for classes, groups and Career Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs)
- StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair format
- A one-month promotion campaign to help prepare pre-fair students, faculty and staff for our event
- Coordinate a 6 week pre-fair information campaign that connects college planning to career pathways
- Maintain college information* on our College2Career Fairs Connect page that includes:
- Admissions Page
- Hidden Gems
- AP/IB/WUE policies
*This information starts with your registration and remains on our College2Career Fairs Connect website for 4 months after the fair.
ON-SITE FAIR RESULTS
Average Number of Interest Cards Collected
Average Number of Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors Attending
High Schools Arrive with CTE Student Organizations & Programs
High Schools Arrive with IB, AP and Honors Student Programs
Students Arrive with Barcodes for Scanning
I have been attending these fairs for 2 years and they are such a great way to touch students at schools I don’t ordinarily visit or have time to visit. They are well organized and the company is very welcoming. Great Job!
– Aja Bar, University of Dayton
Amazing. I like the diversity of colleges and programs for every student need.
– Jessie Cruz, Compton High School Higher Education Coordinator
Out-of-State colleges provide opportunities for California students to study majors that may be impacted in California colleges.
– Kevin Darr, Arcadia High School Counselor
College2Career Fairs unique focus on college programs and career pathways is an important opportunity for students looking to find programs that will prepare them for the real world.
– Grace Cho, Gladeo Co-Founder
So many WUE options for our California students. Well done. Appreciated the time to come early to speak with the college representatives.
– Janice Royal, Royal College Consulting
The presence of WUE colleges was great. Thank you for doing this - it can be difficult for our students to get much information about out-of-state options.
– Robin Nelson, Artesia High School AVID Coordinator
Love the colleges listed under career pathways.
– Gabriel Soumakian, Consultant Soup du Jour
Join Our Mailing List
Get notified of our upcoming fairs so you can get registered early.