College2Career Fairs looks forward to hosting a safe and successful college fair.
Basic exhibitor guidelines
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the fair and stay for the entire event.
- Exhibitors are expected to follow the cancellation policy detailed on the College2Career Fairs registration form.
- College2Career Fairs recommends professional attire. Dress to best represent your school and wear a name badge. If you need a name badge, we will be happy to provide one for your use.
- No more than two representatives may staff a table at one time.
- Recruitment and distribution of literature is restricted to the parameters of the table.
- Audio-visual volume should be kept to a minimum as not to interfere with other exhibitors.
- Demonstrations such as food preparation, mascots, drawings (raffles), competitions, or similar activities are not permitted.
- Promotional giveaways are permitted with the exception of candy and stickers.
- Displays should not exceed the parameters of the six foot table. Standing displays should not exceed eight feet in height. Displays should not obstruct the view of adjacent tables.
- Aisles must be kept completely clear of materials and displays.
- Open flames, butane gas, oxygen tanks or other flammable substances are not permitted.
- Items may not be attached to any structures in the facility including columns, walls, doors, and floors.
- In order to ensure all attendees and exhibitors have a positive experience, please notify any College2Career Fairs staff members if you encounter solicitors, fair participant “situations,” or any unauthorized activity.
- In case of emergency, please follow College2Career Fairs staff directions.