New for 2020: All Registrations Now Include StriveScan
College2Career fairs are proud to announce we have partnered with StriveScan to bring electronic student scanning to all of our college fairs. StriveScan is included with your fair registration.
StriveScan is trusted by more than 2,000 colleges and universities around the world and used at college fairs sponsored by NACAC affiliates around the country including: Western, Hawaii, Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountain, Great Plains, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New England ACACs, plus the Colleges That Change Lives, National Hispanic College Fairs, Council of International Schools, Linden Tours, and is quickly growing.
Using the StriveScan mobile app, college representatives will be able to easily scan students’ barcodes to collect their information. This will save your institution the time and expense of processing hundreds of paper inquiry cards while being environmentally-friendly and allowing students more time to have valuable conversations.
After the fair, students receive a report of all of the colleges with whom they scanned, along with the contact info of each representative.
StriveScan’s services are included in your fair registration; there is no additional charge.
Learn more www.strivescan.com. More information will be sent to you directly from StriveScan prior to the fair.
StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair Format
- After college registration closes, colleges will be assigned to a group with 5 other institutions (total of 6 colleges per group). Your group’s session will be 45-minutes long, allowing for each institution to present for 6 minutes.
- Throughout the entire 45 minutes, students will be able to ask questions via chat.
- There will be multiple concurrent group sessions happening each hour.
- Students will register through StriveScan for each group session they want to attend.
- All 6 institutions in the group will receive the StriveScan student data for all of the students who registered for your group’s session.
- Your total time commitment is approximately one hour, per session you register for.
- Sessions are hosted by StriveScan via Zoom Webinars (students will not be on camera).