We are excited to announce that College2CareerFairs will once again be partnering with StriveScan to host virtual college fairs this spring in a new format. As demonstrated in the fall, StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair format exposes students to a wide range of colleges in a lively and safe environment.
California, Out-of-State and International College Reps
All 45-minute sessions will allow for approximately 6 minutes of presentation time and 9 minutes for questions.
College2Career Fairs Virtual Fairs are non-refundable. All payment must be made by credit card.
Virtual College Fairs
11:00 AM – 1:45 PM Pacific
Friday, April 16, 2021
9:00 AM – 11:45 AM Pacific
StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair Format
- After college registration closes, colleges will be assigned to a group with 5 other institutions (total of 6 colleges per group). Your group’s session will be 45-minutes long, allowing for each institution to present for 6 minutes.
- Throughout the entire 45 minutes, students will be able to ask questions via chat.
- There will be multiple concurrent group sessions happening each hour.
- Students will register through StriveScan for each group session they want to attend.
- All 6 institutions in the group will receive the StriveScan student data for all of the students who registered for your group’s session.
- Your total time commitment is approximately one hour, per session you register for.
- Sessions are hosted by StriveScan via Zoom Webinars (students will not be on camera).
Representatives may participate in multiple panels, but registration/payment is required for each.
Limited Space Available.
College2Career Fairs Virtual Fair Schedule
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Friday, April 16, 2021
The cost to participate is $120 per session. You can participate in multiple sessions.
Once college registration closes, College2CareerFairs will publish the schedule(s) and notify you of your hour-long time block and the other institutions you will be presenting with during your session.
What You Receive with Your Registration
- One 45-minute session, per session, to answer student questions via chat
- 6 minutes during each session to present about your institution
- StriveScan student data on all students who register for your group’s sessions
- Up to two representatives from your institution, per session
Student and Counselor Registration
Students, families, and other counseling professionals are all welcome to attend free of charge. Registration will open in late March.
Thank you for your continued support and collaboration during these unique times! We look forward to working with you.